Kahramaa announces the tender for Call-Off Contract For Pilot Cable Fault Location, Repairing and Testing
Last updated : 2012-06-04 00:00:00 GMT
||Call-Off Contract For Pilot Cable Fault Location, Repairing and Testing
- Fees are non-refundable and can be remitted at Kahramaa's collection outlets in Customer Service Department. Tender Number and Company name must be written on the back of receipt.
- The offer must be submitted with bank guarantee ( in the amount of provisional bid bond) issued by a Qatari Bank or by a bank operating in Qatar.
- To deliver the required documents, you must product the following:
- Copy of Commerial license
- A mandate from the company
- Valid ID card
- Company stamp
- Collection time 7:00 am till 12:00 noon
Quotations must be submitted in sealed envelopes addressed to: Secretary, General Tenders Committee. The closing date and tender number should be clearly written on the envelope. Tenders must be submitted at 35th floor, GTC Secretary, Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation ("KAHRAMAA"), Dafna, before 12 noon on the above Closing Date (Thursday).