Qatar Petroleum announces the tender for EPIC FOR WELLHEAD SCADA AND CATHODIC PROTECTION IN DUKHAN
Last updated : 2012-06-06 00:00:00 GMT
||EPIC FOR WELLHEAD SCADA AND CATHODIC PROTECTION IN DUKHAN
Contracts Dept. - Engineering Division, Qatar Petroleum, Fareej Bin Dirham,Al-Handasa Complex, Mezzanine Fl, Room A-M03,B-Ring Rd, Doha
Bond Validity: 19/12/12 - (150) days from the Bid Closing Date
Offer Validity: 19/11/12 - (120) days from the Bid Closing Date
Scope of Work/Description:
The main scope is to carry out the Engineering, Procurement, Installation & Commissioning (EPIC) for the Well Casing Cathodic Protection Systems and SCADA System for Monitoring Real Time Wellhead Data for Wellheads (Approx more than 600 wells) in Dukhan.
- Tender documents for the above services/works can be obtained from the Dates of Issue at the different locations indicated above. Tender documents may be collected between 08:30 and 13:30 only.
- Tender documents will be released only to authorized company representatives with the Letter of Authorization on Company Letterhead.
- Non-refundable Tender fees are payable as below to Doha Bank Ltd. at QP Branch, Ras Abu Aboud, Doha, or to Qatar National Bank, QP Branch, 2nd Floor, Al-Sadd Plaza, Doha:
STC & LTC Tenders - Fee per tender QR 200.00
GTC Tenders - Fee per tender QR 500.00
- Where tender documents are collected on behalf of others, the entity who collects the tender documents must submit a letter from the 'principal(s)' stating that the tender documents are collected on their behalf.
- Where tender documents are collected on behalf of more than one 'principal', the tender fee has to be paid in respect of each tender document.
- No queries will be entertained, or bids received, from entities who have not purchased tender documents in compliance with the above provisions.
- All prospective Contractors interested to participate in QP Tenders are required to register and obtain a QP SAP Vendor Code, a mandatory requirement for the issue of Tender Document.
- All bidders shall ensure that the business/company name, contact persons and other details in all relevant documents to reflect the details as stated in the commercial registration documents.
- Bidders/Contractors, who are registered with QP and possess a QP SAP Vendor ID, shall with immediate effect ensure that any change to the vendor details is updated with QP via e-Registration to ensure smooth processing of Tender, Contract and Payment related matters without any delay.
- For more information, please visit our Vendor Registration page.